What is Fueler?
Fueler is a portfolio website to create proof of work and collaborate with other fueler users all over the world. This will provide a platform to showcase your work all in place and get more work.
Now, Let’s take a look at the features of fueler to know more about this awesome platform.
Features of Fueler
1. Create portfolio profile: You can create a portfolio profile on Fueler.io in order to showcase your work and increase your visibility to potential employers.
2. Create a Bucket of works: You can create a “bucket” of works on Fueler.io, which is a collection of your projects that you can share with others.
3. Profile Indexing on Google: Your Fueler.io profile will be indexed on Google, making it easier for employers to find you.
4. Excess to Fueler Community: As a member of Fueler.io, you will have access to the Fueler community, which is a group of like-minded individuals who are looking to further their careers in the tech industry.
5. Collaborate with other: You can collaborate with other members of the Fueler community in order to create better projects.
6. Detailed analytics: Fueler.io provides detailed analytics that will help you track your progress and see how you are doing.
7. Make Project private: You can make your projects private on Fueler.io so that only you and the people you invite can see them.
8. Cold email templates: Fueler.io provides cold email templates that you can use to reach out to potential employers.
Benefits of Fueler.io platform
A Fueler is a place to showcase of your work, and it can be a great asset in your career. Here are 10 benefits of having a fueler profile:
1. Fueler can help you get noticed. If you’re a freelancer or creative professional, It can help you stand out from the crowd and attract potential clients.
2. Fueler can help you land a job. Many employers require candidates to submit a portfolio as part of the job application process. Here you can share your single fueler profile and let the employer know about your work.
3. Fueler can help you get promoted. If you’re already employed, Fueler.io platform can help you get ahead and earn that promotion you’ve been wanting.
4. Fueler platform can help you earn more money. If you’re a freelancer, Fueler.io can help you win higher-paying projects.
5. A Fueler portfolio can help you get feedback. Fueler can be a great way to get feedback on your work from clients, employers, and peers.
6. Fueler.io platform can help you gain exposure. If you’re a freelancer or creative professional, It can help you get your work seen by a wider audience.
7. Fueler can help you build your network. It can help you meet new people and connect with potential clients and employers.
8. Fueler can help you stay organized. Fueler can help you keep track of your work, deadlines, and progress.
9. Fueler can help you stay motivated. It can be a great source of motivation, especially when you’re starting out in your career.
10. Fueler can help you plan for your future. It can be a helpful tool for tracking your progress and planning your next steps. This way you can build your career roadmap more exposed to your audience and fellow generalists.
Pricing of Fueler
As you have seen Fueler is simple yet effective, Its pricing is also very simple. There are two basic plans: Free and Premium.
The free plan is free forever with some awesome features which you can use to create your proof of work.
The premium plan comes with $15 per month with some extra awesome features like detailed analytics of your profile and creating unlimited buckets.
Wrap up time
There you go, with all these opportunities in today’s internet world make the most of them by using them at the right time. And fueler is one such platform you should know the value of it.
So, create a fueler profile today, before it becomes highly competitive to grow. This is my fueler profile.