If you are searching for the best online plagiarism checker, then you have reached the right place.
Plagiarism is a serious issue that can have serious consequences. Whether you’re a content writer, a teacher, or a professional writer, you need to make sure that your work is 100% original. And the best way to do that is to use a plagiarism checker.
There are a lot of plagiarism checkers out there, but not all of them are created equal. To help you find the best plagiarism checker for your needs but before that let’s have a look at 5 must-have features of any plagiarism checker:
This is probably the most important feature of a plagiarism checker. After all, what’s the point of using a plagiarism checker if it can’t accurately detect plagiarism? Make sure to choose a plagiarism checker with a high accuracy rate.
2. Ease of use
A plagiarism checker should have an easy-to-use interface to check your content easily. Since everybody is not a pro technical person and hence they may face difficulty using complex interface tools. This is where ease of use is a deciding factor when selecting a plagiarism checker.
The checker should be able to check for plagiarism in a variety of sources, including online sources, databases, and more. The checker should have a deep analysis of the content and detect plagiarism to avoid any copyright issues later. Hence, you should consider the comprehensiveness of the plagiarism checker.
The checker should be able to work quickly and efficiently. Sometimes we often notice some applications take infinite time to crawl and give results and this is very frustrating to wait for a long time. So the speed of the tool does matter here.
The checker should be affordable and offer a variety of pricing options to help you to choose according to your need. The affordability always matters when you think of long-term use.
If your work is related to checking content on a daily basis and publishing it online then you must have a suitable platform that suits your needs.
7 Best Online Plagiarism Checker
(best for publishers, bloggers, writers)
Enago plagiarism checker is a powerful tool that can help you detect plagiarism in your papers and ensure that your work is original.
Simply upload your paper to the plagiarism checker and it will scan billions of online sources to find any potential plagiarism. The plagiarism checker is quick, accurate, and easy to use, so you can get started right away.
Key Features of Grammarly Plagiarism Checker
- Using the best algorithm to check against 91 billion pages and 82+ million open access and paid scholarly articles from 1700+ publications to give you the most accurate result.
- AI Grammar checker improves your content readability by removing grammatical errors and correcting spelling mistakes. The writing tone suggestions and insertion add extra features to your writing.
- The most accurate plagiarism percentage score can be obtained by using advanced comparison technology that excludes references and cited content.
Free – with limited features and limited words.
Premium – $12 per 8000 words additional $1/1000 words.
Including AI grammar check.
(best for copywriters and blogs)
Grammarly is an online platform that checks your spelling and grammar in real-time. Not only that it also offers plagiarism checker online tools. It also provides suggestions for improving your text. Grammarly is available on the web, as well as on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android.
Key Features of Grammarly Plagiarism Checker
- Grammarly’s plagiarism checker is able to detect plagiarism from billions of web pages, as well as from ProQuest’s academic databases.
- Grammarly provides an easy-to-use interface where you can easily upload your document and scan for plagiarism.
- A free plagiarism check will reveal whether or not there is duplicate content in your text.
- The Premium plagiarism check highlights passages that require citations and provides you with the resources needed to properly credit your sources.
- Enhance your writing by getting exact highlights and suitable suggestions for the sentences. Thereby, increasing your readability score and making your content more reader-friendly.
Grammarly is free to use as an extension with your favorite browser. But for plagiarism checker and get it’s full benefit you need to get one of the following plans.
Annual – $12/month – This is the best plan choice if you do frequent copywriting.
Quarterly – $20/month
Monthly – $30/month
(best for copywriters)
Quetext is a powerful plagiarism checker that can help you avoid potential plagiarism issues in your writing.
With Quetext, you can check your writing for plagiarism against billions of web pages and documents, making it one of the most comprehensive plagiarism checkers available.
Quetext is also easy to use and offers a variety of features, making it a great choice for anyone who needs to check their writing for plagiarism.
Key Features of Quetext Plagiarism Checker
- It is easy to use you just need to copy-paste your content in the test area and click on the check plagiarism.
- This plagiarism checker does a deep search of the content using AI technology and gives accurate results along with plagiarized content with the source URL.
- Resolve your plagiarized content and insert proper citations automatically with a single click.
- The contextual analysis feature allows you to analyze your content deeply and make changes if required.
Free – with basic features and limited to 25k words.
Pro Basic – $9.99/month up to 100k words.
Pro Plus – $19.99/month up to 250k words.
Pro Organization – $49.99/month up to 500k words.
(best for bloggers and copywriters)
Duplichecker is a free online plagiarism checker that checks the originality of an essay or article, as well as its presence in other sources. The tool compares your content with different sources on the web and can be used to detect copied text by other writers. If you want to make sure that your work is original, but don’t have time or money to hire a professional editor, Duplichecker will do the job for you!
Key features of Duplichecker plagiarism checker
- Duplichecker supports a variety of file formats such as .doc, .txt, .pdf, etc to upload and check for plagiarism. You can directly copy-paste your content or paste the link to check for the web pages.
- Results are displayed on a % basis so that you can actually visualize your content originality.
- Privacy is guaranteed by Duplichecker as It doesn’t save your data anywhere. Hence, protecting the privacy and security of the content.
- AI-based technology not only detects the plagiarised content it also offers different tools to remove the plagiarised content instantly.
- It is a multilingual tool that supports languages such as English, Spanish, Arabic, and more.
Free- up to 1000 words.
Basic starts from $10 /month to $50/month with a total of 30k-210k words.
Pro – starts from $55 /month to $100/month with a total of 239k-600k words.
Institute – starts from $105 /month to $150/month with a total of 630k-900k words.
(best for student’s assignments and papers)
Dustball is a free plagiarism checker that can be used as a web-based tool or as an extension for Google Chrome. It’s free to use, easy to install, and simple to use. Dustball has been used by over 100 million students worldwide, so it’s no doubt one of the best online plagiarism checkers out there!
Dustball checks your work against tens of thousands of sources in seconds. This plagiarism checker is mainly for student assignment checking.
Key Features of Dustball
- A research database where you can see samples from different types of sources (articles, books, etc.)
- An assignment tracker allows you to keep track of all your assignments using tags or labels.
Free – Limited accuracy.
Premium – Only $8 per month for up to 50 uses, each additional use 25 cents.
(best for office users)
Plagiarisma plagiarism checker is a free online tool that helps detect plagiarized text in your document. You can also use it to check someone else’s work if you have a suspicion that they’ve copied something from elsewhere.
The Plagiarisma plagiarism detection tool is available on all popular browsers and platforms, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
It uses the latest technology to detect other people’s ideas in writing, which means that you’ll be able to see what’s been copied before submitting your essay or dissertation to a college or university.
Key features of Plagiarisma plagiarism checker
- It offers search engine-based plagiarism for two major search engines Google and Bing. You have to select on which platform you want your plagiarism search either on Google or Bing.
- Supports 190 plus languages to help you detect your content in your native language and stay away from any legal issues.
- It supports a wide range of document formats that allow you to test your work directly without converting to any other format.
Hot offer – $8 /day per 1000 searches.
Recommended – $25/ 3 months with infinite searches.
Best Seller – $45/ 6 months with infinite searches.
Moodle Plugin – $25/month with infinite searches.
(best for articles less than 1000 words)
SmallSEOTools is an online tool that checks for duplicate content across multiple sources. To begin checking your site or blog, you need to insert your text into a text box on the page.
The results will show you which pages contain duplicate content (duplicate content means that two or more pages have exactly the same text). It will highlight the lines which are plagiarized along with the source URL.
Key features of SmallSEOTools
- Results are displayed on a % basis for both plagiarism and unique content.
- Extra word count analysis gives insights such as difficult words, average sentence length, unique words, paragraph counts, etc.
- This tool also supports multiple document formats that ease your work to check your content by uploading.
- It is available on the android store, apple store, and Mac store if you want to use it on mobile and desktop.
Free – up to 1000 words.
Basic I – $9.80/month with 25k words.
Basic II – $19.80/month with 60k words | WordPress plugin | 2 users
Basic III – $39.80/month with 100k words along with a WordPress plugin.
Basic III – $59.80/month with 150k words along with a WordPress plugin.
FAQ on Plagiarism Checker
1. What is a plagiarism checker?
A plagiarism checker is an online tool that helps you find and remove duplicate content from your work. It does this by comparing the text with millions of websites and documents in its database, looking for similar phrases or sentences. This can be used to determine if an article has been copied from another source without permission or citation.
2. What is the difference between a grammar checker and a plagiarism checker?
Grammar checks whether there are any grammatical mistakes while checking for plagiarized material and compares it against other documents or websites to see if they were copied directly (or indirectly).
As such, grammar doesn’t always detect plagiarized work but it’s better than nothing! In contrast, plagiarism detection helps ensure that all parts of your paper have been written by you and not someone else even if they aren’t grammatically incorrect (as long as we’re talking about English-speaking countries here).
It also gives more information about where exactly these problems occur so that they can be corrected quickly before submission deadlines arrive.
So remember folks: “Grammar checkers do not beat Plagiarism Checkers”. They might help detect some errors but only Plagiarism Checkers can find out whether someone else did something wrong with their work.
3. How do I use Plagiarism Checkers effectively?
The best way to use plagiarism checkers effectively is to document your content properly. Properly separate the headings and subheadings of the content. Make sure the whole content is in a single document and in readable mode.
With so many options available in the market, most offer quite similar features but the main difference that really matters is their accuracy. The accuracy defines the originality of the content and hence you should always consider plagiarism checkers like Enago, Grammarly, and Duplichecker. On the closing note, I would say always check your content before publishing anywhere.